Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The insecurities are creeping up the walls of my ego. Or am I ego-less. I don't know. What is wrong with me! Or perhaps it is the stress? Mid terms in less than 2 weeks & driving test in 3 weeks. 3 term papers, 1 practical. And now, I'm still in a shit load of tutorials that I have to complete, and a messed up Engineering Math chapter that I must understand. Pressure is building, tensions are rising.

The sudden thought of "Bamboo" entered. Bamboo stalks never break regardless of their height or width, because they bend with the wind. Hrmmm... How the fuck am I gonna bend with the DAMN pressure ah? I must pass my MSTs, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, pass my DRIVERS' TEST!!!

And, I'm still waiting for someone to blog about the CHIANGMAI trip.

INSECURITIES + TERM PRESSURE + DRIVERS' LICENSE WORRY = CHAOS

Yours truly but with much worries,
JJ